Fan Services LTD Terms and Conditions
1. Customer acknowledges that it has authorized Fan Services LTD, and its agents, employees and subcontractors to enter upon the Property to carry out the work performed or to be performed under the Work/quote/invoice order.
2. Customer shall ensure that Fan Services LTD has clear and safe access to the Property and the work area to carry out the Work.
3. If it is necessary to cut or otherwise alter any existing structures on the Property of the Customer, including surfaces, walls, ceilings, floors or fixtures, Fan Services LTD will obtain Customer’s approval before the Work is carried out, except in an emergency. Determination of existence of an emergency shall be made solely by Fan Services LTD, in which case Fan Services LTD may undertake such Work without obtaining Customer’s prior approval.
4. Fan Services LTD is not responsible for repairing any damage or reimbursing the Customer for the cost of repairing any damage arising from any such emergency work referred to in the preceding paragraph, unless caused by the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Fan Services LTD or its agents. In the event that Customer desires Fan Services LTD to fix any alterations made in an emergency, Customer shall pay Fan Services LTD for any work performed or materials provided in addition to the Work contracted for.
5. Fan Services LTD is not responsible for damage to any existing piping, vent(s), fittings, valves, motors, pumps etc., which may arise as a direct or indirect result of the Work performed hereunder.
6. Fan Services LTD is not responsible for correction of existing code violations unless it expressly agrees in writing to perform such work after receiving prior approval from Customer. Any code violation discovered by Fan Services LTD will be reported to Customer and, upon request, priced to correct under separate cover. Fan Services LTD shall have no liability to any person for reporting or for failing to report any code of violation to the customer.
7. Fan Services LTD is not responsible for problems arising from, and owner hereby expressly agrees to hold Fan Services LTD harmless from any damage to persons or property arising from or on account of any exacerbation of any pre-existing conditions affecting or affected by the work performed herein, including, but not limited to, Fan Services LTD contact with or disturbance of building or other materials containing asbestos, lead, PCB’s, mold or other hazardous conditions, unless the existence of hazardous conditions was expressly brought to the attention of Fan Services LTD. prior to commencement of the Work.
8. Title to goods and materials provided to Customer hereunder passes to Customer when Customer has paid for those goods and materials in full in accordance with the Payment Terms hereof.
9. Customer’s signature and/or payment indicates that Customer has inspected and accepted the Terms and conditions and the Work completed as written on this invoice/quote/worksheet.
10. Payment Terms: Unless another arrangement is made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Fan Services LTD all payments are due at the time services are rendered. Payment Options Include: (1) Cash; (2) Bank transfer; (3) cheques.
All transfers to be made to Fan Services LTD, NatWest Bank, Account Number 83404023 , Sort Code: 60-16-39.
11. Warranty: All labour and parts used to perform the work described herein are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice (conditioned upon the terms set forth herein). All other warranties, whether expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed, including disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability, habitability or fitness for a particular purpose. Manufacturer’s warranties on goods, appliances, equipment, materials and similar items are, to the extent legally assignable, hereby assigned to Customer. Fan Services LTD shall have no obligation to remove any defective item, or to install any replacement thereof, where the reason for such removal and replacement is a manufacturer’s defect. Warranty service scheduled within the warranty period will be performed during normal business hours, (Mon. – Fri. 08 a.m. to 08 p.m.) except in the case of emergency. If Customer requests premium time for non- emergency warranty service, the customer will be responsible to pay the premium labour rate for the service call.
12. The commencement of Work by Fan Services LTD or the supply of any goods, as applicable, shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by Customer.
13. Where Customer is not the owner of the Property, Customer represents to Fan Services LTD as follows: Customer has obtained the consent of the Owner and any agent of the Owner of the Property for Fan Services LTD to carry out all Work and supply goods, including that referred to in the Fan Services LTD Quotation, the Fan Services LTD invoice and the Fan Services LTD Work sheet, as applicable. Customer is liable to pay the account although it is not the Owner; Customer indemnifies Fan Services LTD against all costs, liability, loss or damage caused to, suffered by or claimed against Fan Services LTD its employees and contractors, due to any breach of this paragraph by Customer.
14. Customer shall reimburse Fan Services LTD its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns for any costs or expenses, including attorney fees, associated with a default by the Customer of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The contract for the provision of the Work and goods is governed by English Laws, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
16. Fan Services LTD may from time to time publish Customer/Business names and logos onto Fan Services LTD’ company website purely for service review’s and feedback. Customer data will never be passed onto Third Party’s unless required within the scope of work being carried out.
17. Fan Services LTD invoices/quotes/worksheets does not include building or electrical work. All openings required for the installation and running of our ductwork are to be made and sealed by your building contractors, Fan Services LTD does not take any responsibility for any leakage caused by improper sealing of any openings. Electrical work is to be carried out by your electrician. Unless other arrangement has been made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Fan Services LTD, the customer will be responsible to pay the rate for the service requested.
18. it is the customer’s responsibility to obtain all necessary planning permissions prior to appointing Fan Services LTD to carry out any work on their premises. Fan Services LTD will not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the customer’s failure to obtain the relevant planning permission