Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our website, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Who Is a Typical User of www.fanservices.co.uk website?
www.fanservices.co.uk operates primarily providing commercial kitchen ventilation, extractor fans, canopy and cooker hood supplies, plus installation and repairs across London. Additionally suppliers and all-around repair experts on commercial kitchen ventilation and fan extraction systems. Unlike many companies and websites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information a user’s name and email address online, our purpose is to better serve all visitors to this website.
What Information Do We Collect Online?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the Web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.fanservices.co.uk or any other associated www.fanservices.co.uk website:
* Information you provide directly, such as your name and email address when you subscribe, or any e-mail messages you send us;
* The Web pages your Internet browser visits;
* Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per Web page.
How Do We Use This Information?
www.fanservices.co.uk does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the website in the following ways:
* For information you provide directly, such as e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your enquiries and requests.
* For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular Web pages, customize the Web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the website.
* For information about Web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our Web pages to enhance your user experience.
* www.fanservices.co.uk may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data.
www.fanservices.co.uk maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our relevant events, products, support, and information. We do not sell the addresses on our list.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our website. To be removed from a www.fanservices.co.uk mailing list, simply contact us now.
Notification of Data Processing in the UK
When you choose to submit information through the website, www.fanservices.co.uk and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which www.fanservices.co.uk and its affiliates maintain offices, including the UK. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to www.fanservices.co.uk may or may not be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence. Fan Services LTD services are available solely in the UK.
Information Storage and Updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time.
We regularly update the features of www.fanservices.co.uk to better serve you and all visitors to this website, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. www.fanservices.co.uk may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.